- On this one, I've included some of my favourite coastal and mountain stretches rolled into just five great riding days.
- Night stops are as diverse as the riding, on the river, on the beach, in the mountains.
- Swimming opportunities in a beautiful waterfall, pool or beach and that's just day two.
- The social side is pretty good too. As it's close to my base in Saigon I've traveled these roads for many years and met some great characters along the way to introduce you to.
Monday, July 1st - Saturday, July 6th
If you've not experienced riding out of the city in Vietnam this is a great first ride. Early days are simple building to exceptional mountain riding all on sealed roads. Suitable for our full manual or semi-automatic motorcycles.
Sai GOn - Nha Trang
Nha Trang - Da Nang
Sunday, July 7th - Thursday, July 11th
If you have a love for Vietnam's beautiful coastline, this is the one for you.
- Visit one of Vietnams greatest engineering achievements and becoming an international tourist attraction Ba Na Hills.
- Ride the worlds highest elevation climb, cable car over 5km and walk The Golden Hands Bridge.
Da Nang - Ha NOi
Friday, July 12th - Friday, July 19th
This is a real riders tour. Some days will be a little longer than normal as we will be quite isolated in mountain country where services, accommodation, in particular, are distances apart.
- We ride the famous Hai Van Pass and in the words of Robin Williams in the movie blockbuster, Good Morning Vietnam, follow the Ho Chi Minh Trail.
- We visit Phong Nha botanic gardens and explore the beauty of the caves and waterways in the Ninh Binh province.
- If you love mountain riding but not looking for anything too technical this is the tour for you.